Documentation Dialog

Nicholas Hagen tommy at zidnet.net
Fri Mar 23 17:45:52 GMT 2001

Hey,

I'm not sure how many people have ever used the application "Visual Slick
Edit",
 but they offer a nice dialog and feature I really enjoy.  When you right
click
on a function, typedef, macro, variable, etc, it pops up a menu with an item
"Javadoc comment".  This then allows you to easily create coments in your
code by
having a dialog that shows the description, a listbox of parameters (if a
function) and
a place to add those, the return type description (if applicable), etc.

Anyways, maybe someday in the future we could add support for something like
this, except
make it configurable and use KDoc and QT's documenting style, or Doxygen.

And since we now have Java support in 3.0, maybe Javadoc could be added too.

Just some thoughts,
Nick