Suggestion

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 19:32:47 GMT 2001

I agree - I'm adding Java and Objective-C support to KDevelop 3.0 - it should
be ready to check in soon. I'm not doing any AWT/Swing templates, my interest is
in Qt and KDE Koala Java programming instead - so someone else might like to do
a Swing project template.

I'm may have a go at a Java/Objective-C patch for KDevelop 2.0 as well - I need
a Java IDE I can use on a daily basis now.

-- Richard