[Fwd: feature microsoft.net]

Oliver Eichler oliver.eichler at dspsolutions.de
Wed Mar 21 08:28:29 GMT 2001

On Wednesday 21 March 2001 08:47 am, you wrote:
> HI,
>
> this is about the editor feature with hinde/unhide of code. The idea
> about the + and - isn't that bad though, think it might be interesting.

Wouldn't it be much better to spent the time to make the class/function view
working correctly (V1.4)?

I do not have any problems in working on 5000 lines of code (what about using
seperate files anyway..) as long as all my functions, structures and classes
are resolved and displayed within the class view _and_  are jumped to
correctly.

Just another tought: All project I have seen using such a blend-in-n-out
tool, sofar, where bad designed and thus they really needed such a tool to
kill the beast.

But, hey! These are just my 2 cents :)

Oliver

--
Ingenieure Kellermann, Voigt, Hoepfl, Eichler, Weidner und Klinger

DSP Solutions                           http://www.dspsolutions.de