Edit Slot ???

Giorgi Lekishvili gleki at gol.ge
Tue Mar 20 13:49:21 GMT 2001

Dear Laurent,
I am fluent in C++ (VC++) and in DELPHI, however, so far I've gained little
success in Qt-designer:
The problem is that I could not find a good tutorial/textbook.
I wonder if you find time to give me a hint on how can I link the
source-code to the slot, e.g., suppose we have two lineedit widgets, one
pushbutton and one label. The "task" would be to add the two numbers from
lineedits by clicking the pushbutton. The result will be shown on label.
Qt-designer produces *.ui files. Is there any tool inside the qt-designer to
create also *.cpp files, say, like in DELPHI, by double-clicking on the
widget, or whatsoever?
Thank you.