printing w/ ensript

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 03:00:19 GMT 2001

Because Christian did my bookmarks :-)
I have looked at the enscript part of the printing problem.

It seems that my enscript program, which is enscript-1.6, does not know
how to print w/o an explicit media setting (e.g. option -MLetter).

So in order to get this to work, you must set the option "Default
printsettings" in the print dialog to "settings" and not to "enscript
default". Then enscript is able to print to a file, at least here.
I have not had the time to look at this more closely, sorry.

Unfortunately I do not have a better fix for this right now. This needs
to be completely redone I believe.

It will make an excellent first project for a new developer.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and