problem: access to popup menu in APPUI.RC from QWidget based class

Pascal A. Niklaus Pascal.Niklaus at unibas.ch
Thu Mar 15 00:29:49 GMT 2001

I want to access a factory()->container type of function to get a pointer
to a popup-menu defined in the apps XMLUI file. This should be done from a
custom widget, which pops up the  menu when the user clicks the right mouse
button...

However, my widget is not derived from the main window classes, so I have
no access to factory()... Do I really have to store a pointer to the
applications view in my widget to access factory() ??!! Or is there another
way to get this QPopupMenu pointer?

Pascal

Present address:

Pascal Niklaus