how to turn off -fno-exceptions in kdevelop

Alan Hilton alanh at lineoisg.com
Wed Mar 14 09:39:30 GMT 2001

Hi everyone

Have been following this discussion with some interest as it is relevant
to something I'm attempting to do.
I'm a real newbie to kdevelop and automake/autoconf but am experimenting
with the generation of Linux kernel modules.

The only way I have been able to achieve this so far is by placing
default %.o:%.c rules etc.in Makefile.am as shown below.

I have two initial questions:-
1) This approach is presumably incorrect as it bypasses
automake/autoconf?
2) Is there a better or alternative method of getting the CXFLAGS KFLAGS
etc.into the project which gives a more rounded solution?

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (begin)##########
noinst_LIBRARIES = libtest.a

libtest_a_SOURCES = timers_test.c task_manage_test.c
task_extension_test.c task_control_test.c sema4_test.c run_tests.c
msg_q_test.c

EXTRA_DIST = msg_q_test.c run_tests.c sema4_test.c task_control_test.c
task_extension_test.c task_manage_test.c timers_test.c

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (end)############
bin_PROGRAMS=run_tests
INCLUDES = -I/usr/src/linux/include -I/usr/src/rtai/include -I..
KFLAGS = -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE
CFLAGS = $(INCLUDES) -Wall -Wno-unused -O2 -g -MD -fno-strength-reduce

# Uncomment this line to enable debug comments.
CFLAGS += -DZDEBUG

run_tests: run_tests.c
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o $@ $<

# Default rules