AW: KMainWindow

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Mar 10 12:25:21 GMT 2001

Rene wrote:

> Still change KMainWindow to KTMainWindow and your Project will running.
> This KMainWindow was from older KDEincludes.
> The actual name is KTMainWindow (or install a newer KDevelop ;-)    )

Rene :-) Other way around. The preffered way is to use KMainWindow and
instead of setView() to use setCentralWidget().
KTMainWindow is definetly deprecated and only ships for compatibility
reasons for those who didn't change to KMainWindow yet.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org