Newbie Questions re Solaris and KDevelop

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 02:30:34 GMT 2001

Russell,
today, since I changed to qt-2.3.0, I cant seem to get anything stable
to build at all. I am recompiling kdelibs right, have to see how that
goes.

Yes I could well upload binary packages. This would be inofficial and I
can't support those though. It does very much depend on how much space
Eva has and how much bandwidth she has.

I do have qt-2.3.0, kdelibs-2.1, kdebase-2.1 a startup script that sets
environment variables and so on.

What I dont know is how useful these packages are for you, the low
level libraries are compiled in as shared libraries, you'll need those
too, dont you... Might be tricky.

Let me know.
ROland