problems...

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Mar 8 21:41:42 GMT 2001

Giorgi Lekishvili wrote:

> Hi all!
> I have encountered a very strange problem: my Kdevelop stoped finding qt
> libs(>=1.4 and <2). The path is set correctly, in the Options->KDevelop
> setup... , in the entry 'Path'. The reason could be that I tried to
> install qt-2.2.4, but I stopped and made clean. I restored the old
> QTDIR, but it did not help.
Don't know what you made wrong to mess up your system...your description
isn't too clear anyway ...

> Another question: how can I incorporate a UI project from Qt Designer
> into KDevelop?
Create a KDE2 or Qt2 project and add the ui files you have with "Add
Existing Files" from the Project menu.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org