.configure doesn't find Qt

Sheldon Lee-Wen sheldonl at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Mar 6 13:27:20 GMT 2001

I've had this problem too. A few things you can do:
1) Make sure that QTDIR is set to /usr/lib/qt-2.2.4
2) You can specify qt dir with the configure options
   --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-2.2.4 or something like that.
3) You can edit the configure script and search for the line
   that tells it where to look for qt. I think kdevelop's doesn't
   look at that path. Just add it. You'll see a list of all the
   paths it does search.

--
Cheers,
Sheldon Lee-Wen