Many thanks to the kdevelop team

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Mon Mar 5 09:33:33 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I feel the need to express my thanks to all the people who develop for and
contribute to kdevelop.
We use kdevelop in our company in a commercial context. We have a lot of
workstations now running this great IDE. We feel very comfortable with it and
our productivity improved a lot. For the first time I have the feeling to
have a developmenttool which is not behind of what I find on M$-systems.
If I had more time beside my work I would shurely get an active development
member. Sorry, I see no chsnce to do that at the moment ... :(

I'm an interrested listener on this mailing list and I know there are
continuously new entries on the wishlist. I sometimes have requests for
improvements, too.

But nevertheless the list should also be a place to say: GREAT WORK!!!

- Werner -

                    ALC Computertechnik GmbH

        \_       \_          \_\_\_     Kaiserstr. 100
       \_\_      \_        \_           D-52134 Herzogenrath
      \_  \_     \_        \_           Germany
     \_\_\_\_    \_        \_           Fon +49 2407 95810
    \_      \_   \_        \_           Fax +49 2407 958139
   Werner Modenbach                     modenbach at alc.de