KDEStudio code completion (was Re: KDevelop Roadmap 2001)

William Gacquer wgacquer at ubisoft.fr
Fri Mar 2 11:31:45 GMT 2001

There is also code completion in Wedit that is now under GPL. This is an
alternative to the crude KDEStudio code completion method.

See http://www.q-software-solutions.com/weditlinux/features.shtml

William Gacquer

PS : I really dislike to see as many IDE as developers. Kdevelop was one of
the first on the linux market and that's a good point. I believe that you
should find some kind of "commercial" guy to gather the linux community
around you product instead of letting them reinventing the wheel.