Missing app.desktop?

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Jun 3 00:49:59 BST 2001

Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

> G'day,
>
> FYI:
>
> on creation of a java project using the new project wizard the
> following error occurs:
>
> Installing application framework
> Could not copy
> /usr/X11R6/share/kde/apps/kdevappwizard/template-common/app.desktop to
> /tmp/javatest/src/javatest.desktop: No such file or directory at
> /usr/X11R6/share/kde/apps/kdevappwizard/template-common/gideon.pm line
> 32.
>
> On another note: Is there a IRC/ICB channel for developers/users on
> KDevelop?

Berndt, I already miss you for a long long time on #kde on irc.kde.org
:))

There´s all sorts of KDE developers there to ask for questions, feel
free to come for any questions.

Ralf
--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org