There are spammers on this board

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jun 1 18:28:14 BST 2001

Brian wrote:

> Well it's been nice to hear some the ideas bouncing around about kdevelop,
> but spam is to high a price to pay. I get that through regular email :).
>
> To those in charge of the list - you need to clean it up. It say alot
> about you that this has happened.
Hmpf...we got the spam mails as well, so there´s no need to complain if
you´re on an open list that the maintainers are bad people you know ;)

Sandy, can you review the mailinglist membership for this spammer ?

Thanks,

Ralf
--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org