bug in kdevelop 1.4

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Jul 30 12:16:52 BST 2001

On Monday, 30. July 2001 12:44, you wrote:
> I'm still using kdevelop 1.4.
> As my favorite doc tool I use doxygen. When I create a new project and
> check the api-doc option kdevelop hangs during project generation at the
> point where the api-doc is initialized.
>
> Maybe this is fixed allready in the current version ?
Please check for kdoc. There were versions that caused a hang and by default
kdoc is used to generate the API docs. So you're better off anyway to disable
that during project generation and call doxygen later.

Ralf

> - Werner -

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org