Plugin Arch. for KDevelope 2.0

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Jul 29 20:26:08 BST 2001

On Sunday, 29. July 2001 15:31, you wrote:
> Is there any documentation yet on how the plugins for KDevelop 2.0 will
> work?
>
> I'm interested in developing a plugin for version control using Perforce.
Cool. I remember some commercial users at expos asking for perforce. Please
get the sources from the KDE CVS in HEAD under the module kdevelop. There is
documentation for the plugins AFAIK, but looking at a small plugin like the
astyle one should help you as well.

Please come back if you have any questions so we can help you. Are you
planning to do this plugin as GPL, and if yes, would you develop it inside
the KDE CVS ? In that case we may need to get you a CVS account.

Ralf

> Thanks,
>
> jim
>
> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org