Parse Error with printf

William Bartholomew william at nsi.net.au
Sun Jul 22 01:40:08 BST 2001

I am new to KDevelop so please excuse me if the question has already been
asked/answered (or it is a stupid question for that matter).

I have written a small socket server as a C project in KDevelop 1.4 and it
compiles perfectly, however whenever I add any printf line to the code (even
if I copy the printf line from the Hello World example project which does
compile), I get a Parse Error on the line after the printf statement... has
anybody seen this before, am I doing something stupid or does anyone have a
suggestion on how to fix this problem as it would be really nice to have
some output from the application :)

Regards,

William Bartholomew