ANNOUNCE: KDevelop-2.0-beta1 released

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 15:21:59 BST 2001

--- Ralf Nolden <nolden at kde.org> wrote:
> "F at lk Brettschneider" wrote:
> >

> > Using 'USE_KDE_2_1_1' as additional compiler flag it's possible to
> get
> > it work with KDE-2.1.2 as described on
> >  http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdevelop&m=98993419130573&w=2
> >
> > But I wouldn't recomment it since necessary bugfixes will be
> missing in
> > that case. Your KDevelop build would work quite unstable.
>
> Falk, Roland,
>
> could we remove the define then everywhere to make clear it only
> works
> ok with KDE 2.2 ? Everything else is misleading and will give us more
> bad than good.

Ok, I can do that early next week, I'm still switching to kde-2.2b1
myself :-) Some things are not building correctly on SUN yet.

Also, at that point we should probably switch to the KDE printing
system.

Lastly, lets take out all qdebug and replace them with kdDebug() calls.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and