KDev Newbiefrage: Projektsuchpfade

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jul 13 09:43:55 BST 2001

Marco Keuthen wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> gibt es in KDev 1.4 eine Möglichkeit einen expliziten Suchpfad _pro Projekt_
> für eigene Header-Files festzulegen. (keine Libraries)
>
> Thanx,
> Marco Keuthen

Hi Marco,

please only use english when writing to this list so non-german
participants can help you as well. What you need to do is addin INCLUDES
= -I./yourrelativedir -I(all_includes) which you need to put inside the
Makefile.am of the subdirs that are affected. This goes a bit beside the
standard makefile treatment of KDevelop with headers and cpp files, so
in order to have it a persistent change, you need to deselect Modify
Makefiles in the Project options dialog and take care of adding files to
your Makefiles alone from then on :)

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org