ANNOUNCE: KDevelop-2.0-beta1 released

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 20:49:49 BST 2001

Hello,

Pam R wrote:

> On Saturday 07 July 2001 04:16, Rick Sivernell wrote:
> > I have untared and made program. What is the name of the kdevelop program.
> > the only executable is guideon. ./configure make - make install perform
> > well. used    >>  ./configure --prefix=/opt/kde2
> > make
> > make install
>
> gideon
>
> (don't ask me why <g>)
There is parallel development at the moment in the world of KDevelop.
Some of us develop with the old code base of KDEVELOP_1_4 and have
created KDevelop-2.0.
The other team rewrites KDevelop - the result will be KDevelop-3.0. The
code name of this project is Gideon (to avoid name clashes).

> Pam
Ciao,
F at lk