linking to static libraries

christopher j bottaro cjb at cs.utexas.edu
Sat Jan 27 06:50:07 GMT 2001

thanks.  i put in linker options "additional flags" the absolute path to the
dir where libiodbc.a resides and it works.  but is there anyway to give
KDevelop a relative path to libraries i want to link to?  i.e. relative to
the top level dir of my project?  cuz if not, how will it compile on other
machines if it is using an absolute path specific to my machine?

thanks for the help
christopher