Manual changes

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Sat Jan 27 10:02:27 GMT 2001

Moin!

I just wanted to announce that I reworked that manual a bit to
replace the dialog editor passages with a nice Qt Designer intro
+ some references to the Trolltech manual.

Lauri announced that she will convert all current books from Linuxdoc
to Docbook and commit them to HEAD. This will require some changes
in the doctree parser. The KDEVELOP_1_4 branch will not be influenced and
still hold the docs in Linuxdoc.

As HEAD is not release critical, I asked her to go on. Any objections?

</daniel>

PS: Ralf, could you please run ksgml2html over my index.sgml and commit it?

--
KDE 2 - Conquer your Desktop!
http://www.kde.org