Newbie question !

David BOURIAUD david.bouriaud at ac-rouen.fr
Fri Jan 26 11:41:18 GMT 2001

Ralf Nolden wrote:
> David, help is always welcome. You could help on writing documentation
> for example. That doesn´t require cvs that much so you could send in the
> docs to someone else to commit that. Or sending patches which don´t
> require too much time for you, increases the useability for you as well
> and can be send in as well ;-)
>
> just give it a go please. there´s bugs.kde.org to look for bugs that you
> could solve. some hints are interesting that could be added as features
> with very little changes so a patch would work.

Thanks ! I'll keep this mail in mind, and have a look at bugs.kde.org in
a near
future (Maybe this afternoon, or at least Monday morning). I might need
help to
know how to make a patch, but I'll see for it later, when I'm involved
whith
helping the community.
By the way thanks for all.
P.S. I've just downloaded KDE 2.0.1 and Kdevelop 1.3. Kdevelop seems to
work fine
though I've just runned it with an existing project. I'll see for
KDE2.0.1 when I've
finished to download all qt-2.2.2.1.
Have a nice day.
David.