debian packaging support

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Fri Jan 26 00:45:38 GMT 2001

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:34, Christophe Prud'homme wrote:
> Hie
>
> I have made some changes in kdevelop 1.4 so that the debian packaging sys=
> tem=20
> is working ok.
> So far I managed to have a working package for debian/sid which AFAICS is=
>  ok
>
> should I commit my changes?
> mainly in debian/
> but also kdevelop/kpp/Makefile.am
> and kdevelop/doc/addendum/Makefile.am

Perhaps :-)

We are using kdevelop to regenerate the Makefile.am. Are those changes
outside the kdevelop maintained parts? I have no knowledge of the debian
parts so you could do those files without problems.

But could you shoot the Makefile.am changes to me. That would be the quickest
way for you I guess :-)

jbb