Problems decompressing kdevelop archive files

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Jan 21 02:00:46 GMT 2001

obscurity wrote:

> Ralf Nolden sneezed over the keyboard.
>  The gobbets of snot hit the keys and miraculously produced :
>
> > obscurity wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey, folks: Kdevelop is wonderful!   Thank you!
> > > (but could I get the editor on the left and class/file browser on the right?)
> >
> > Drag the classbrowser with the mouse to the right ;-) Hold it on the
> > double lines on top of the tabs.
>
> Umm...there *aren't* any double lines on top of the tabs.   Does it make a
> difference that I'm running it under Gnome rather than KDE?
Nope, but it has to be KDevelop 1.4 from CVS using kdelibs 2.1 from CVS
;-) You don´t want me to do you a screenshot and encircle the two lines
with red ink ??? ;-)))

> --
> obscurity.
>
> "Only the great masters of style ever succeed in being obscure." - Oscar Wilde
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Oscar says it all ;-)

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org