Problems with kdevelop-1.4

Chema jmolles at airtel.net
Fri Jan 19 10:09:33 GMT 2001

Hi all:
I have kdevelop-1.4,kde 2.1 post Beta 1,kernel -2.4,qt-2.2.3,xfree-4_0_2.
Well,after all this "introduction" :-),I explain my problem with kdevelop.
1- I can't generate kdelibs docs... (kdoc start but I can't see it do
    anything.I stop and kdoc still runs (I must kill it).
2- I created a simple app that use KRun.
    If I write->
      KRun::shellQuote(Prog->text());
    I see ->
      kaviso.cpp:47: no matching function for call to `KRun::shellQuote
      (QString)'
      /opt/kde/include/krun.h:149: candidates are: static void
      KRun::shellQuote(QString &) <near match>
    And If I write ->
      QString comando = Prog->text();
      KRun::shellQuote(comando);
    I see ->
      undefined reference to 'KRun::shellQuote(QString &)'
    NOTE: Prog is a QLabel.
Where is the problem?
What I do wrong?
I must say that kaviso is the main window type QWidget:public win
where win is a QDialog created with QT's designer.
Regards
Chema