Newbie: Widgets don't find

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Jan 18 08:09:02 GMT 2001

"Vollmer, Marc" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I dont't know if this the right group for my simple Question, but I try it.
>
> When I open the "Dialog-Editor" I don't see any widgets. I searched in all
> options but i didn't where I set it.
>
> I think that the path for the widgets aren't correct, but where I set it?
>
> My System:
> Suse 7.0 prof.
> Kdevelop 1.3

Hi Marc,

please do yourself a favour and don´t use the internal dialog editor of
KDevelop but use Qt Designer instead. Ann-Marie has written a short
intro on how to use it with on http://women.kde.org based on an article
in the UK linux magazine and updated for KDevelop 1.3. Just use
File->New and select Qt2 user interface (*.ui) to create the designer
file, after creating inherit from the desinger file´s autogenerated
class and reimplement the slots you declared in designer in your class.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org