Problem installing kdelibdocs_kdoc2-1.1

Jeffrey Stephens jsteve17 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 17 19:49:02 GMT 2001

 I have installed Kdevelop 1.4 on a RedHat Linux 6.2 system with KDE 2.0.1.
Everything seems to work fine except that I am having problems installing the
documentation.  The "configure" scripts wouldn't work for either the c_c++ or
kdelibdocs.  I got around the c_c++ doc problem by simply unpacking and moving
the directories manually.  But, I can't seem to get the kdelibdocs installed.

    ./configure --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-1.45

produces the following error:

checking for KDE... libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include/kde
checking for KDE paths... compiling
checking for KDE headers installed... configure: error: your system is not
able to compile a small KDE application!
Check, if you installed the KDE header files correctly.

Can anyone help me out?  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jeff Stephens