the new version

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jan 12 00:19:41 GMT 2001

Roland Krause wrote:

> Hello,
> I would like to have a look at the development version for
> kdevelop. Is there public cvs access and if so where?
> Is the 2.0 version at all usable?
>
> Also, I am compiling kdevelop-1.4 from the ftp site, i.e.
> kdevelop20010111.tar.gz as we speak and there are some
> problems. Does kdevelop-1.4 assume KDE-2.1beta or is
> KDE-2.0.1 good enough?
>
> Regards
> Roland

Roland,

2.0 is unusable, 1.4 is generated daily on the ftp site from CVS.
Requires KDE 2.1, current CVS of kdelibs. For CVS access, see
www.kde.org, for kdevelop 1.4 the tag name is KDEVELOP_1_4.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org