Installing Kdevelop Documentation

Jeffrey Stephens jsteve17 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 11 22:22:26 GMT 2001

I just installed Kdevelop 1.4 on a RedHat 6.2 box with KDE 2.0.1.  In trying
to install the c_c++ and kdelibdocs_kdoc2-1.1 I ran into problems.  I got the
c_c++ doc installed manually by untarring and unzipping then manually moving
the directories.  However, so far, I haven't had any luck with the kdelibdocs
documentation.  I get the following error when I run ./configure:

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0) (libraries) not
found. Please check your installation!

I have installed both qt1x 1.45 rpms from the RedHat distribution.  I tried
setting "export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-1.45" but nothing changes.  I still get the
same error. Need some help.  Thanks.

Regards,
Jeff Stephens