Problems using QT-Designer with KDevelop 1.4

lusse serge.lussier at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 11 13:54:03 GMT 2001

On January 11, 2001 08:07 am, you wrote:
Oops... Sorry Sven, I thought you were using an older version.

regarding the KDE2.0 and Kdevelop 1.4 after JAn 6. That notice wasn't
adressed to you. It was only a notice....

Next time I will read more carefully before telling stupid things. :-)

But still I don't have this problem with designer even when adding
a .ui file: Here is what I tried ( same as you I hope )
Right click on a treeview item in RFV,
Select new file,
Choose QT Designer .ui file
QT Designer went up,
I choosed a tabed dialog from templates
Qt Designer did not disapeared. It worked normally

My Kdevelop version is 14. cvs Jan 11

Regards,

Bretzel