Problems using QT-Designer with KDevelop 1.4

lusse serge.lussier at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 11 13:01:54 GMT 2001

On January 11, 2001 05:56 am, you wrote:
> Hi,
> I´m trying to build an application with the cvs-version of KDevelop 1.4.
> I checked out the newest sourcecode and uild it without any problems.
> Generated a new "KDE2 Normal" project and tried to add a dialog using "add
> new file". After giving the new .ui file a filename the designer started
> and asked me to choose a template. When I click OK after selecting a
> template the designer disappers and a file filename.ui with a 0 byte
> exists in the projectdirectory.
> When I start designer in a shell it works as expected.
> I hope you can help.
>
> CU,
>   Sven

>                  Sven Bergner
>            E-Mail: bergner at fh-worms.de
>              Live long and prosper!
>           Registered Linux-User #65111

Hi,
I don't have this problem with Kdevelop 1.4cvs ( JAN 6 or 9, 2001 ).
I strongly recommand you to update yours!

I've Noticed:
After Kdevelop 1.4 cvs January 6, Kdelibs 2.1-dev. beta is required
because Kdevelop uses < enum KGlobalSetting::CompletionPopup >
which is not in the KDE 2.0.1 version.

Bretzel