tevers at t-online.de

Torsten Evers tevers at t-online.de
Tue Jan 9 20:03:42 GMT 2001

Hi !

Am Sonntag,  7. Januar 2001 20:14 schrieben Sie:
> Torsten Evers wrote:
[...]
> > Projects default directory from setup is /usr/apps/develop/
> > Project Dir is khfax/
> > Main-Cpp is therefore in /usr/apps/develop/khfax/khfax/main.cpp
> >
> > All parts of kdevelop use the right path settings. Only when clicking on
> > an occured error, it uses e.g. /usr/apps/develop/khfax/main.cpp
> > There is one /khfax/ missing, it should be
> > /usr/apps/develop/khfax/khfax/main.cpp !?
> > What's wrong here ?
> > No version before did this an I have the problem also when generating a
> > new project without changing anything, just clicking on "make"..
> >
> > Any hints ?
solved the problem by myself :-)
I simply deleted my ~/.kde/share/config/.kdeveloprc and started kdevelop,
filled all the required paths again and it works.
I think the kdeveloprc which was first created with kdevelop 1.1 has confused
kdevelop 1.3 and 1.4 :-)

Bye,
Torsten