Qt Designer and KDevelop

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Jan 9 17:59:39 GMT 2001

Jiann-Ming Su wrote:

> This is probably a FAQ, but will you guys be integrating KDevelop and
> Designer?

1.3 is and 1.4 as well. They work together on KDE 2 /Qt 2 projects. To
add a designer file, just select Qt2 user interface from the file new
dialog, then set the filename press ok and designer comes up. The
designer file is automatically added to your project and the sources
generated, you have to inherit your own class from the designer
generated class and overwrite the slots you declared in designer (these
are virtual). If I´ve got time I´ll do a short tutorial on that.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org