Can't create kde2 project.

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Jan 8 16:09:50 GMT 2001

Brian Wagener wrote:

> Hello,
> When I try to make a kde2 project named kdequate, I get the following
> errors when creating the project.  Does it matter that these things
> failed?
>
> warning: KdequateView inherits unkown class 'QWidget'
> warning: KdequateDoc  inherits unkown class 'QObject'
> warning: KdequateApp inherits unkown class 'KMainWindow'
> make[1]: ***no rule to make target 'merge'. Stop
> make. **[package-messages] Error 2
>
> Brian Wagener

No. The FAQ says about that that it´s normal ;-) I´ll fix the make error
though, it´s just a call for make package-messages, which extracts the
messages to a projectname.pot file and merges the changes into the po
files. As there are  no translations yet on project creation, it can´t
merge files but it only creates the pot file.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org