Wizard fails to make KDE2 project

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jan 5 20:13:40 GMT 2001

Christopher Willmot wrote:

> In KDevelop 1.4, the wizard fails to make a KDE2 project.  It complains
> it cannot find a file 'admin.tar.gz'.  It is there, in the source
> directory, but how can I persuade Kdevelop to look for it there?
> Or where is it expecting to find it?

Is that the beta1 you´re using ? probably a snapshot a few days later or
whatever. Please update from CVS, otherwise make a tarball from your
kdevelop sourcecode tarball´s admin dir and store it in
KDEDIR/share/apps/kdevelop/templates/admin.tar.gz.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org