Best wishes for 2001 :)

Brian Wagener panic at force.ath.cx
Thu Jan 4 14:05:27 GMT 2001

I don' tknow if you read, but kdevelop 2.0 will use kparts so any text
editor that is kparts compatable will work.  Though that means only
kwrite, and soon kvim are available.  So unless they incorporate kparts
into nedit you might be out of luck.
Brian

kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
> unsubscribe »your-email-address«