Q: Add existing project to CVS

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Jan 4 11:02:06 GMT 2001

Wolf-Ruediger Juergens wrote:

> Hi all,
> I setup a new project (kosview,a KDE version of xosview ;-) last week
> with KDevelop1.3 but forgot to enable CVS. Today I have enabled CVS in
> project options. The problem is I can't add any file to CVS , the
> menuentry "Add to repository"  is always grayed and disabled. How can I
> add my files to CVS ?
>
> Thanks
> Wolf

Wolf, take cervisia. Then make sure your project is completely clean (no
Makefiles, no Makefile.in´s and configure), import it to your cvs server
(local or remote) with cervisia, check out again and work on the checked
out copy. Then enable CVS support and it should work.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org