Q: latest version

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Feb 28 08:50:49 GMT 2001

John Birch wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:31, Roland Krause wrote:
> > John, friends,
> > I am a bit confused as to what the latest version of kdevelop is. Is it
> > on the KDE_2_1_RELEASE or KDEVELOP_1_4 branch?
>
> HEAD is unstable/development.
> KDEVELOP_1_4  is bug fixes/should be stable
> KDE_2_1_RELEASE is stable - released for kde2.1

> KDEVELOP_1_3 is stable - released for kde1.x
          ^^^^^
This is KDEVELOP_1_0 tag to be precise.

Ralf

PS: if you find any bugs and fixes, please send them in so they get into
KDE 2.1.1 and KDE 2.2.

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org