How does KDevelop run "configure"?

Joachim Eibl Joachim.Eibl at gmx.de
Tue Feb 27 12:30:36 GMT 2001

Hi,

I love using KDevelop for programming under Linux. Great tool!

My problem is about "configure". When I run "configure" within KDevelop then
the resulting Makefile's differ from when I let "configure" run within a
shell. Especially the compiler-flags are not the same.

What does KDevelop do, when running "configure"? Does it set special
parameters or flags?

(Note: My problem might have to do with the fact that my project was created
with KDevelop 1.0 and I don't allow KDevelop to write the Makefile.am-files
which isn't an option.)

Regards,
Joachim