Q: Bookmarks

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 17:16:53 GMT 2001

Christian,
thanks for the answer. I tried it in kdevelop-1.4cvs and when I
bookmarks something only the line number is shown. Maybe something got
lost on the way...

Would you be able to look into that, I would greatly appreciate working
bookmarks.

Thanks
Roland

--- Christian Couder <Christian.Couder at fr.alcove.com> wrote:
> Hi Roland,
>
> I implemented some parts of the bookmark stuff in kdevelop 1.1, and I
>
> think the bookmark remember the file they are in and I think they are
>
> stored in the config (using KConfig) in the 1.x kdevelop though I
> didn't
> checked for a long time.
>

> Now kwrite is maintained in the new kwrite-devel mailing list and it
> seems that this list will be the place where the KWrite part, the
> Text
> Editor interface, KVim and other editors will also be talked about
> and
> perhaps developed.
>
> I think this list is a good thing, perhaps you and other people
> interested in the editor stuff should subscribe.

Maybe I should :-)
I dont have a copy of kdevelop-2 yet. I need to get 1.4 working for me
first...

Roland

=====
Roland Krause