KDevelop 2 release?

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Sat Feb 24 00:22:12 GMT 2001

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 08:45, Sandy Meier wrote:

> Don't worry. John Birch and Ralf Nolden are very active to support this
> version so I think the branch will be maintained until KDevelop2. :-)

Even though kde2.1 (and therefore kdevelop1.4) has not yet been officially
released (roll on Monday), it has been tagged and finalised as
KDE_2_1_RELEASE.

Now here's the Changelog _since_ the tagging of files. These fixes will not
be in the release version. Perhaps it could be a good idea to keep your
anoncvs version uptodate. Just make sure you use the KDEVELOP_1_4 tag.

2001-02-24  jbb <jbb at kdevelop.org>
    * Fixed: after a distclean if the qt dir wasn't entered then the
      configure args ended up being "--with-qt-dir= ". This failed the
      qt configure test.

2001-02-23  jbb <jbb at kdevelop.org>
    * Fixed Multiple tools beng started after adding a tool
      grep support for Solaris - find params needed adjusting (Roland)
      Update of QExtMDI template (Eva).

2001-02-20ish
    * kdevelop1.4 tagged for release as KDE_2_1_RELEASE. If you
      want bug fixes and other small enhancements then continue to
      extract kdevelop using the branch of KDEVELOP_1_4.

Just keep the bug reports and patches coming in...

jbb