AW: linux map application

Eggert Ehmke eggert.ehmke at berlin.de
Thu Feb 22 17:26:24 GMT 2001

Hello Pupeno,

you might want to contact Heiner Lamprecht (heiner at kijumfo.de) who wrote the Program KFlog.
http://agenda21.ggi.uni-tuebingen.de/heiner/kflog/
That's a flight logger software that allows the analysis and planning of soaring flights based on gps recordings. It includes the display of the flight route on maps. I think it could be adapted to your purpose.

Regards
Eggert

berlin.de - meine stadt im netz. Jetzt eigene eMail-adresse @berlin.de sichern!
http://www.berlin.de/home/MeineStadt/Anmeldung