Newbie project !

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 22 12:20:11 GMT 2001

Salut !!
Well your project interest me... I don't know much
about kde2, postgresql.. linux.. But i think when you
have started the project I will have a look at it..
I am french 56y and I am Analyst info at NEC Computer
International in Angers. But a deutch colleague uses
postgresql on linux to work with access under windows.
So let see !
Henri

--- Prasanth Kumar <kumar1 at home.com> a écrit : > I
came upon the program 'Toolkit for Oracle' which