generate project file again

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 23:34:42 GMT 2001

Hi,
I am trying to track down the error when attempting to generate a
project file for a directory w/o a Makefile.am.

A couple of questions:

How do I get the value of a Qstring in the debugger? I want to see what
dir and file are set to.

In ckdevelop_project.cpp:745:
What does
	QDir directory(dir);
do?

It looks like the dirname leading to the directory in question is
extracted and a project file is generated from this name with the
extension .kdevprj, right?

Finally I think the problem is simply that kimport isnt found since its
probably executed via "sh -c" but there is no path given... Is there
something like a KDEDIR available to actually generate a path where
kimport is installed?

Last, is there a way to reach some of the developers on IRC?

Regards
Roland

=====
Roland Krause