downloading and compiling

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 19 14:30:39 GMT 2001

I bet you don't want to use rpm ?
It's quite a lot of work to get all needed packages
for this version.  But if you got all needed packages
:
kdesup* kdelib* etc... It works... Don't get the
latest unstable, better the stable ones.
I install :kde2.0.1 with rpm... kde2.1.b1 but now you
can directly install kde2.1.b2.
But then M7.2 will be quite unstable !!! If some one
did better : I appreciate to know it ?
Henri
--- Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com.ar> a écrit : > I'm
using Mandrake 7.2