Can the C/C++ ref. be built with QT>2?

Avi Schwartz avi at CFFtechnologies.com
Sun Feb 18 23:26:22 GMT 2001

Hi,

I built and use kdevelop 1.4beta/KDE2.1beta2/QT 2.2.4.  When I try to bring
up the C/C++ reference, I get the message on how to download an build the
reference.

The problem I am having is that configure failes because it is looking for
QT < 2:

   checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0) (libraries)
not
   found. Please check your installation!

Is there a way to build the reference with QT > 2?

Thanks,
Avi
--
Avi Schwartz                  Get a Life,
avi at CFFtechnologies.com          Get Linux!