kdevelop 1.3 : new project problem

Fabrizio Ammollo f.ammollo at reitek.com
Fri Feb 16 16:36:39 GMT 2001

On Tuesday 06 February 2001 19:48, Ralf Nolden <nolden at kde.org> wrote:

> Anyway, I think that is the same problem we heard from some users.
> It´s probably that the tarballs of the templates don´t get copied
> right or whatever.

How may I trace where the templates are being looked for and copied to ?

> I´m using UnixWare7 here with 1.3 and it works perfect though,

Unfortunately I have to use it on a OpenServer system.. :-(

> you might try a recompile and reinstall.

Uhmmm... sometimes I believe in voodoo :-), but I don't think this could
change abything.. anyway, I'll try and see what happens..

> BTW: the kdevelop/kdevelop/templates/qt2.tar.gz template has an
> error in the configure.in file, replace all occurances of "test25"
> with "|NAMELITTLE|" please to make sure this error is not the cause.

No problem for the qt2 template, because I don't have qt2 on the OSR5
machine.. I haven't found any QT2/KDE2 precompiled packages for OSR5 and I
don't have to time to try to rebuild them from the sources.. :-(

> Hope this helps, at least gives you a hint,

I should trace what kdevelop does.. maybe by debugging kdevelop into itself ?
:-)

--
Ciao ciao,
	-Fabry-