CVS

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Feb 14 09:40:07 GMT 2001

Pupeno wrote:

> > Ralf
> So... I make the import with cervisia or anything and then I can checkout and
> upload using kdevelop ?
> what does kdevelop and what does cervisia, what should I use to do what ?

Ok. Works like this: create a kdevelop project without CVS support. Use
Cervisia to do a CVS import on a remote CVS server. Delete the generated
project locally. Checkout your project from CVS with Cervisia again.
Open the project in KDevelop and enable CVS support in the Project
options dialog. Then you can use the RFV (Files now) view in the
treeview to update, add, remove and commit to your remote CVS server.
That´s how things work.

Ralf

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org